Born in 1949, in Tangiers (Morocco). Graduated in Mechanical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano and Master in Applied Science, New York University.
Head of Iberia and Latin America Division (2009-2014);Head of Latin America Division of Enel (2007-2009); Executive Vice President, “International M&A and Business Development” of ENEL (2005); Director of International Operations and International Business Development of the Generation and Energy Division – Enel (2002); Director of Worldwide Business of Conventional Generation Plants – Alstom (2000-2002); Chief Financial Officer, General Manager and Chief Executive Officer of Sae Sadelmi – ABB Group (1991-1999).
- Chief Executive Officer of Endesa, S.A.
- Chief Executive Officer of Enel Energy Europe S.R.L.
- Other Boards of Directors
Director of Enel Capital
- Director of Enel Investment Holding
- Director of Enel Green Power
- Vice-Chairman of Enersis