Rome, April 19th, 2018 – The explanatory reports on the items of the agenda to be discussed at the ordinary and extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Enel S.p.A. – scheduled for May 24th, 2018 in a single call – are available to the public at the company’s registered office, on its website (www.enel.com), as well as on the authorised storage mechanism denominated “eMarket STORAGE” (www.emarketstorage.com):
Through the same channels the following documents are also available:
· the annual financial report for the financial year 2017, including Enel S.p.A.’s draft financial statements and consolidated financial statements of the Enel Group as of December 31st, 2017, together with the relevant management report and the certifications pursuant to article 154-bis, paragraph 5, of Legislative Decree February 24th, 1998, No. 58 (“Consolidated Financial Act”);
· the reports of the External Auditor of Enel S.p.A. on the draft financial statements of Enel S.p.A. and on the consolidated financial statements of the Enel Group as of December 31st, 2017;
· the report of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Enel S.p.A. pursuant to article 153 of the Consolidated Financial Act;
· the consolidated non-financial statement related to the financial year 2017, together with the relevant certification of the External Auditor of Enel S.p.A. pursuant to article 3, paragraph 10, of Legislative Decree December 30th, 2016, No. 254;
· the report on corporate governance and ownership structure for the year 2017;
· the information document concerning the 2018 long term incentive plan reserved to the management of Enel S.p.A. and/or of its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, drafted pursuant to article 114-bis of the Consolidated Financial Act and to article 84-bis of Consob’s Issuers Regulation;
· the remuneration report, drafted pursuant to article 123-ter of the Consolidated Financial Act and to article 84-quater of Consob’s Issuers Regulation.
In addition, the prospectuses summarising the essential data of the last financial statements of subsidiary and affiliated companies, provided for under Article 2429, paragraphs 3 and 4, of the Italian Civil Code, are available to the public at the company’s registered office.
Lastly, pursuant to art. 15, paragraph 1, letter a), of the Markets Regulation adopted by Consob with Resolution no. 20249 of December 28th, 2017, the accounting statements drafted for the purposes of the consolidated financial statements of the Enel Group for the financial year 2017, and concerning Enel S.p.A.’s subsidiaries incorporated and existing under the laws of non-European Union countries, identified as significant pursuant to the criteria provided for in the abovementioned article 15, paragraph 2, are available to the public at the Company’s registered office and on its website (www.enel.com).
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014