ELECTRONIC VERSIONS OF THE BASE PROSPECTUS AND ANY OTHER DOCUMENT RELATING TO THE €35,000,000,000 EURO MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME (AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, the “EMTN Programme”) ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE BY ENEL S.P.A. AND ENEL FINANCE INTERNATIONAL N.V. IN GOOD FAITH AND FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT AND SHOULD NOT BE ACCESSED BY PERSONS IN THE UNITED STATES, JAPAN, SINGAPORE OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE DISSEMINATION OF THESE MATERIALS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The following web pages (and the information contained herein) do not contain, constitute or form part of, nor shall it be construed to constitute any offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any state or other jurisdiction of the United States (including its territories and possessions) or to or for the account or benefit of any US person (“US Person”)1 as such term is defined in the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “US Securities Act”) or in any other jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would require the approval of local authorities or would otherwise be unlawful (“Other Countries”). No user is entitled to copy, amend, publish, forward, retransmit, send or otherwise transfer the information contained therein.
The securities issued under the EMTN Programme have not been and will not be registered under the US Securities Act, or pursuant to the corresponding regulations in force in any Other Country. Accordingly, no securities may be offered, sold, resold, transferred, distributed or delivered, directly or indirectly, in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, US Persons, except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the US Securities Act and any applicable state or other securities laws of the United States. In addition, no securities may be offered, sold, resold, transferred, distributed or delivered (directly or indirectly) in any Other Country or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in the relevant jurisdiction. No public offering is being made in the United States or in any Other Country where such an offering is restricted or prohibited or where such offer would be unlawful.
The distribution of the Base Prospectus and other documents available on this website (the “Programme Documents”) may be restricted by law and by the Programme Documents in certain jurisdictions. Persons into whose possession the Programme Documents may come must inform themselves about, and observe, any such restrictions on the distribution of the Programme Documents and on the offering and sale of securities. In particular, there are restrictions on the distribution of the Base Prospectus and the offer or sale of securities under the Programme Documents in the United States, the European Economic Area (including France, Belgium, The Netherlands and Italy), the United Kingdom, Japan and Singapore.
By clicking the appropriate button below you certify to Enel S.p.A. and Enel Finance International N.V. that:
- you are not a resident of, or located in the United States, and you are not a US person;
- you do not and will not act on behalf of or for the account or benefit of any US person;
- you are not located in, nor a citizen or resident of, any jurisdiction in which access to the materials presented on the following pages may be prohibited or restricted by applicable laws or regulations;
- you have read and understood the restrictions mentioned above and you further acknowledge that the information and materials presented in the following pages neither constitute an offer nor an invitation nor a recommendation to subscribe to or to purchase, to hold or sell securities; and
- you agree not to transfer any information or documentation contained on this website to the United States and the Other Countries.
In order to comply with applicable legal restrictions, access to these materials is limited to those persons who make the certification described above by clicking on the appropriate button.
1) The term “US Person” is defined in the US Securities Ac to mean: (1) any natural person that is a resident in the United States; (2) any partnership or corporation, organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States; (3) any estate of which any executor or administrator is a US person; (4) any trust of which any trustee is a US person; (5) any agency or branch of a foreign entity that is located in the United States; (6) any non-discretionary account or account that is similar (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a US person; (7) any discretionary account or account that is similar (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organised or incorporated in the United States or by any individual that is a resident in the United States; and (8) any partnership or corporation if: (i) organized or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and (ii) is formed by a US person, principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the US Securities Act, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a)) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts.