Rome, March 17th, 2017 – The explanatory reports on the following items of the agenda, to be discussed at the ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Enel S.p.A. – scheduled for May 4th, 2017 in a single call – are available to the public at the company’s registered office, on its website (www.enel.com), as well as on the authorised storage mechanism denominated “eMarket STORAGE” (www.emarketstorage.com):
- Financial statements as of December 31st, 2016. Reports of the Board of Directors, of the Board of Statutory Auditors and of the External Auditor. Related resolutions. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements for the year ended on December 31st, 2016;
- Allocation of the annual net income and distribution of available reserves;
- Determination of the number of the members of the Board of Directors;
- Determination of the term of the Board of Directors;
- Election of the members of the Board of Directors;
- Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Determination of the compensation of the members of the Board of Directors.
The reports on the third item on the agenda (“Authorization for the acquisition and the disposal of own shares. Related resolutions”), on the ninth item on the agenda (“Long term incentive Plan 2017 reserved to the management of Enel S.p.A. and/or of its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code”) and on the 10th item on the agenda (“Remuneration report”) will be made available to the public, through the above-mentioned channels, in compliance with the applicable laws.
All Enel press releases are also available in smartphone and tablet versions. You can download the Enel Corporate App at Apple Store.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014