Rome, April 15th, 2019 – The explanatory reports on the following items of the agenda, to be discussed at the ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Enel S.p.A. (“Enel” or the “Company”) – scheduled on May 16th, 2019, in a single call – are available to the public at the Company’s registered office, on its website (www.enel.com), as well as on the authorised storage mechanism denominated “eMarket STORAGE” (www.emarketstorage.com):
- Long term incentive Plan 2019 reserved to the management of Enel and/or its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code. In this respect, the information document, drafted pursuant to article 114-bis of the Legislative Decree no. 58 of February 24th, 1998 (“Consolidated Financial Act”) and article 84-bis of the Consob Regulation adopted with resolution no. 11971 of May 14th, 1999 (“Consob Issuers’ Regulation”), is available to the public;
- Remuneration report. In this respect, the text of the report, drafted pursuant to article 123-ter of the Consolidated Financial Act and article 84-quater of the Consob Issuers’ Regulation, is available to the public.
The publication of the explanatory reports drafted by the Board of Directors on the different items to be discussed at Enel Shareholders’ Meeting on May 16th, 2019 has thus been completed.
In the same ways indicated above are also available to the public:
- the annual financial report for the year 2018, including Enel draft financial statements and consolidated financial statements of the Enel Group for the year ended December 31st, 2018, together with the relevant management report and the certifications issued pursuant to article 154-bis, paragraph 5, of the Consolidated Financial Act;
- the consolidated non-financial statement related for the year 2018;
- the report on corporate governance and ownership structure for the year 2018.
The reports of the External Auditor on the draft financial statements of Enel and on the consolidated financial statements of the Enel Group as of December 31st, 2018, the report of the Board of Statutory Auditors issued pursuant to article 153 of the Consolidated Financial Act and the certification of the External Auditor on the consolidated non-financial statement for the year 2018, issued pursuant to article 3, paragraph 10, of Legislative Decree no. 254 of December 30th, 2016, will be made available to the public in the ways indicated above by April 24th, 2019.
Lastly, pursuant to art. 15, paragraph 1, letter a),of the Markets Regulation adopted by Consob with Resolution no. 20249 of December 28th, 2017, the accounting statements drafted for the purposes of the consolidated financial statements of the Enel Group for the year 2018, and concerning Enel subsidiaries incorporated and existing under the laws of non-EU countries, identified as significant pursuant to the criteria provided for in the abovementioned article 15, paragraph 2, are available to the public at the Company’s registered office and on its website (www.enel.com).
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB with the resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014