· Revenues: 19,985 million euros (22,755 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, -12.2%)
- the change is mainly attributable to lower volumes of electricity sales in Italy and Spain as well as gas in Spain, to Thermal Generation and Trading in Italy, reflecting a decline in trading activities and the effects connected with the application of IFRIC interpretations, on top of adverse exchange rate developments, especially in Brazil, Chile and Colombia
· EBITDA: 4,708 million euros (4,548 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +3.5%)
· Ordinary EBITDA: 4,741 million euros (4,454 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +6.4%) net of extraordinary items in the two periods under review
- the increase was driven by the improved performance of Thermal Generation and Trading, by a larger contribution from Enel Green Power and by the effects of the renewal of the 5th Endesa Collective Bargaining Agreement in Spain, which more than offset adverse exchange rate developments in Latin America
· EBIT: 3,109 million euros (2,981 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +4.3%)
· Group net income: 1,247 million euros (1,256 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, -0.7%)
· Group net ordinary income: 1,281 million euros (1,159 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +10.5%) net of extraordinary items in the two periods under review
- the increase was driven by the improvement in ordinary operating performance
· Net financial debt: 47,097 million euros (45,175 million euros at the end of 2019, +4.3%)
- the increase also reflects capital expenditure during the period
 International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee.
For the dissemination to the public and the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has decided to use respectively the platforms “eMarket SDIR” and “eMarket Storage”, both available at the address www.emarketstorage.com and managed by Teleborsa S.r.l. - with registered office in Rome, at 4 Piazza Priscilla - as per CONSOB authorization and resolutions n. 22517 and 22518 of November 23, 2022.
From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015, Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by Consob with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014.