· Revenues: 19,985 million euros (22,755 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, -12.2%)
- the change is mainly attributable to lower volumes of electricity sales in Italy and Spain as well as gas in Spain, to Thermal Generation and Trading in Italy, reflecting a decline in trading activities and the effects connected with the application of IFRIC interpretations, on top of adverse exchange rate developments, especially in Brazil, Chile and Colombia
· EBITDA: 4,708 million euros (4,548 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +3.5%)
· Ordinary EBITDA: 4,741 million euros (4,454 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +6.4%) net of extraordinary items in the two periods under review
- the increase was driven by the improved performance of Thermal Generation and Trading, by a larger contribution from Enel Green Power and by the effects of the renewal of the 5th Endesa Collective Bargaining Agreement in Spain, which more than offset adverse exchange rate developments in Latin America
· EBIT: 3,109 million euros (2,981 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +4.3%)
· Group net income: 1,247 million euros (1,256 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, -0.7%)
· Group net ordinary income: 1,281 million euros (1,159 million euros in the first quarter of 2019, +10.5%) net of extraordinary items in the two periods under review
- the increase was driven by the improvement in ordinary operating performance
· Net financial debt: 47,097 million euros (45,175 million euros at the end of 2019, +4.3%)
- the increase also reflects capital expenditure during the period
 International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee.
Enel S.p.A. provides for the dissemination to the public of regulated information by using SDIR NIS, managed by BIt Market Services, a London Stock Exchange Group's company, with registered office at Milan, Piazza degli Affari, 6. For the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has adhered, as from July 1st, 2015 to the authorized mechanism denominated “NIS-Storage”, available at the address www.emarketstorage.com, managed by the above mentioned BIt Market Services S.p.A. and authorized by CONSOB withthe resolution No. 19067 of November 19th, 2014. From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015 Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by CONSOB with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014.