Madrid, 18 October 2007 Enel announces that the Board of Directors of Endesa, held today, has appointed a number of new board members of the same board, in order to align its composition to the shareholding structure resulting from the successful outcome of the public tender offer launched by Enel and Acciona to acquire the entire share capital of Endesa.
Therefore the Endesas Board of Directors is now composed by:
- Jose Manuel Entrecanales, appointed director and Executive Chairman;
- Andrea Brentan (International Business Development and M&A Vice President of Enel), appointed director and Vice Chairman;
- Rafael Miranda Robredo, confirmed in his role of Chief Executive Officer;
- Carmen Becerril Martínez, Luigi Ferraris (Accounting Planning and Control Executive Vice President of Enel), Claudio Machetti (Finance Executive Vice President of Enel), Valentín Montoya Moya and Esteban Morrás Andrés, appointed directors;
- Fernando DOrnellas Silva and Francisco de Borja Prado Eulate, confirmed as directors.
For the dissemination to the public and the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has decided to use respectively the platforms “eMarket SDIR” and “eMarket Storage”, both available at the address www.emarketstorage.com and managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A. with registered office in Milan, at Foro Buonaparte, 10. The aforementioned services are authorized by Consob (resolution No.19878 of February 15th, 2017, related to the mechanism for the dissemination to the public of regulated information “eMarket SDIR” and resolution No. 19879 of February 15th, 2017, related to the mechanism for the central storage of regulated information “eMarket Storage”).
From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015, Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by Consob with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014.