Rome, April 3rd, 2019 – The explanatory reports on the following items of the agenda to be discussed at the ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Enel S.p.A. (“Enel”) – scheduled for May 16th, 2019 in a single call – are available to the public at the company’s registered office, on its website (www.enel.com), as well as on the authorised storage mechanism denominated “eMarket STORAGE” (www.emarketstorage.com):
- Financial statements as of December 31st, 2018. Reports of the Board of Directors, of the Board of Statutory Auditors and of the External Auditor. Related resolutions. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements for the year ended on December 31st, 2018 and of the consolidated non-financial statement related to the financial year 2018.
- Allocation of the annual net income.
- Authorisation for the acquisition and the disposal of own shares, subject to the revocation of the authorisation granted by the ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting held on May 24th, 2018. Related resolutions.
- Election of the Board of Statutory Auditors.
- Determination of the remuneration of the regular members of the Board of Statutory Auditors.
- Appointment of the External Auditor for the period 2020-2028 and determination of the related fees.
The reports on the seventh item on the agenda (“Long term incentive Plan 2019 reserved to the management of Enel S.p.A. and/or of its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code”) and on the eighth item on the agenda (“Remuneration report”) will be made available to the public, through the above-mentioned channels, in compliance with the applicable laws.
In addition, the “Enel’s Board of Statutory Auditors Guidelines to Shareholders on the composition of the new Board of Statutory Auditors”, approved on March 29th, 2019 by the expiring Board of Statutory Auditors, are available to the public at the company’s registered office and on its website (www.enel.com); with this latter document the Board of Statutory Auditors, in view of its renewal, as provided for at Enel’s Shareholders’ Meeting, scheduled for May 16th, 2019, provides the shareholders with its own guidelines regarding the various profiles whose presence on the new Board of Statutory Auditors is deemed appropriate.
For the dissemination to the public and the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has decided to use respectively the platforms “eMarket SDIR” and “eMarket Storage”, both available at the address www.emarketstorage.com and managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A. with registered office in Milan, at Foro Buonaparte, 10. The aforementioned services are authorized by Consob (resolution No.19878 of February 15th, 2017, related to the mechanism for the dissemination to the public of regulated information “eMarket SDIR” and resolution No. 19879 of February 15th, 2017, related to the mechanism for the central storage of regulated information “eMarket Storage”).
From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015, Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by Consob with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014.