Rome, March 30th, 2023 – The explanatory reports on the following items of the agenda to be discussed at the ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Enel S.p.A. – scheduled for May 10th, 2023 in a single call – are available to the public at the company’s registered office, on its website (www.enel.com), as well as on the authorized storage mechanism denominated “eMarket STORAGE” (www.emarketstorage.com):
- Financial statements as of December 31, 2022. Reports of the Board of Directors, of the Board of Statutory Auditors and of the External Auditor. Related resolutions. Presentation of the consolidated financial statements for the year ended on December 31, 2022 and of the consolidated non-financial statement related to the financial year 2022;
- Allocation of the annual net income;
- Authorization for the acquisition and the disposal of treasury shares, subject to the revocation of the authorization granted by the ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting held on May 19, 2022. Related resolutions;
- Determination of the number of the members of the Board of Directors;
- Determination of the term of the Board of Directors;
- Election of the members of the Board of Directors;
- Election of the Chair of the Board of Directors;
- Determination of the remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors.
The reports on the ninth item on the agenda (“Long term incentive Plan 2023 reserved to the management of Enel S.p.A. and/or of its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code”) and on the tenth item on the agenda (“Report on the remuneration policy and compensations paid: First section: report on the remuneration policy for 2023 (binding resolution); Second section: report on the compensations paid in 2022 (non-binding resolution)”) will be made available to the public, through the above-mentioned channels, in compliance with the applicable laws.
For the dissemination to the public and the storage of regulated information made available to the public, Enel S.p.A. has decided to use respectively the platforms “eMarket SDIR” and “eMarket Storage”, both available at the address www.emarketstorage.com and managed by Teleborsa S.r.l. - with registered office in Rome, at 4 Piazza Priscilla - as per CONSOB authorization and resolutions n. 22517 and 22518 of November 23, 2022.
From May 19th 2014 to June 30th 2015, Enel S.p.A. used the authorized mechanism for the storage of regulated information denominated “1Info”, available at the address www.1info.it, managed by Computershare S.p.A. with registered office in Milan and authorized by Consob with resolution No. 18852 of April 9th, 2014.